Thursday, February 09, 2006

Alyse Has Entered the Building

Alyse Lenore was born February 7, 2006 at 4:00 PM. She weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and measured 20 inches long! Charlotte, in what was a somewhat more pleasant scenario than we were anticipating, was in labor for about eight hours to the minute. We were allowed to leave the hospital last night at about 6:30 and now Charlotte and Alyse are at home doing wonderful!


Sorry, I can't write much more as I am holding my beautiful baby daughter and I'm having to type one letter at a time with my available free hand. If you want to see more pictures than you can shake a stick at, visit
Alyse's photo album on my .Mac account.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Alyse is beautiful! Congratulations, you two. I can't wait to see her in a month!!!!