Tuesday, January 24, 2006

She Wants Out!

Alyse was crazy active last night. As such, here is the video.

It's fairly clear in full quality, but I didn't know how the compression would affect the visibility of the movements since they are noticeable only from the kitchen lights reflecting off Charlotte's belly. The time lapse at the end, I felt, would help the movements be slightly more obvious if there are compression issues.

Watch the top of Charlotte's belly after she points to it for the first time.

*I've tried to fix whatever problem there was with the YouTube embedded code. If it doesn't work, please view the video on my .Mac Homepage.

5 comments:

Amy Butler said...

Hmm? I can't see the video. What a tease.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

Uhh...How bout a real video next time, not just a made up one.

Tee-hee.

Amy Butler said...

Neat.

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Go Alyse!!! I'm so excited to see this video, especially since Charlotte was telling me about it last night. This was the same night I first felt our little baby move!!

Anonymous said...

I loved watching the video. Alyse definately is running out of room and needs to come on Saturday.