Tuesday, January 10, 2006

36.36 Weeks!



Here are the current standings of Alyse's birthday predictions:

January
  • 18 - Annette
  • 23 - Jeremy
  • 25 - Chris
  • 26 - Charles
  • 26 - Sherry
  • 27 - Charlotte
  • 28 - Michelle
  • 29 - Dre
  • 30 - Rachel
  • 30 - Steven
  • 31 - Elizabeth
  • 31 - Aaron

February
  • 1 - Amy
  • 2 - Drew
  • 5 - Bryan
  • 6 - Marshall
  • 11 - Stuart

(As a conditional addendum to my prediction, if the Steelers defeat the Colts this coming Sunday, Alyse will be born on January 22. This much seems obvious.)

5 comments:

Jeremy said...

I am trying to decipher your addendum, and I'm willing to submit the following as a guess. You want to see a matchup of Colts vs. Patriots/Broncos in the AFC title game. If, however, the Steelers make it to said title game, you have no interest in watching it, and would rather see the birth of your daughter take place that day instead. But my hypothesis is crippled by your Steeler rooting. So I'm spent.

"ezigztu"
Eating zebras is gross. Zebras taste ugly.

Amy Butler said...

Zebra's DO taste ugly.

I don't know about all this football business, but February 1st is SO the day.

"vdzvl"
Vivian doesn't zip velvety leather.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

My first prediction was merely a joke, and taken out of context. I would like to place my official prediction to Feb. 6. Superbowl baby, ya!

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Hate to spoil your prediction, but Feb 5 is the SuperBowl... though if you want her to be born AFTER the bowl so Drew can enjoy the game, the 6th is a nice prediction.

DREW! said...

Good eye, Elizabeth. You should be ashamed, Marshall.