Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's Potty Time.

Charlotte and I recently agreed it may be time to introduce Alyse to the world of pottying. I thought it maybe a good time for her to get familiar with the concept, but Charlotte seems convinced she can have Alyse completely trained on it by the time summer is out.



I, of course, rebuffed this ridiculous claim, citing that it may seem easy right now but with a new baby in tow, it could prove more challenging than previously thought. Being the strong, independent, and stubborn woman she is, Charlotte told me I was selling her short. I'll leave the story there, as the text is merely a subpar excuse to post these cute pictures of Alyse on her potty seat.



Charlotte is now 36 weeks pregnant with Alex and is sure to pop within the next few weeks. Get prepared to be lambasted with blog pictures very soon.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I tell you what, once she is completely trained you can pass on your secret and I will then start on Derek!

Anonymous said...

nice she is really little I want to lick her pussy clean taste her pee and hope she pees in my mouth while I lick her