Saturday, October 29, 2005

Your Heart is My Home

I've got to tell you, I've never felt so happy about losing. Charlotte and I couldn't be more proud. Here are the ultrasound pictures of Alyse Lenore Allen:


It's very obviously a girl. Fortunately, we were able to see right away. Also, the arrow is very helpful.



Here is a regular ultrasound image of the face.



And here's her little foot...



This is very clearly a 3D image.



This is a 3D image of her profile.



And here is an incredible picture of our daughter. Not that you won't be able to tell, but she has her left hand over her left eye.





***

5 comments:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Wow - not to start the "my side / your side" wars, but that li'l girl looks like a Newlin already.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

WOW! Amazing. Awesome.

Thanks, GE.


"wlnhaajw"

Amy Butler said...

Alyse my niece! Can't wait to meet her. I wonder if she'll see her shadow.

The Wrathful Buddha said...

[?] If she sees her shadow is she supposed to go back in?

DREW! said...

Nice, Marshall. Definitely nice.

"esqoblmi"
Even Sweden Quietly Obliterates Blind Ladies' Maternal Instincts?????