Sunday, March 30, 2008

28 Weeks with Allie

Charlotte realized she is almost three-quarters through this pregnancy and we don't have many "pregnant with Allie" pictures. We try hard not to show favoritism, so here are a couple of Charlotte at about 28 weeks:







Also, those kind of you to harass us about posting videos, you finally get your way. I have plenty of video of the girls, it's just my computer is getting on in years and doesn't do such a swell job of editing, or even processing high quality digital video anymore. Sad, really. These are videos taken from our regular digital photo camera, hence the exceptionally poor quality audio/video.

Alyse rarely does anything when the camera's lens is trained on her, so her contributions to this performance of "Old McDonald" is more than I could have expected:



Also, nothing really happens in this video. I just think it's freakin' cute when Alyse says "Alex Bear." Also, Alex is in it, so that's a plus.

2 comments:

Amy Butler said...

It's good to know that relentless nagging still gets results!

By the way, nice timing on the video (right before my trip to Texas) because I probably would have resorted to violence to get my point across.

They are muy cute!

Encore!!

Libbo said...

I have to agree with Amy - these videos are precious! You really do need to post more often for those of us that don't get to see you guys everyday.