Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Number Three is on the Way!

Yesterday morning (i.e., Tuesday, October 23, 2007), Charlotte and I were shocked to find we are pregnant with our third child! This pregnancy, by far, caught us the most off guard, as Alex is only 4 months old.

The past year has been a really remarkable time for our family as we've moved into a much bigger house and Charlotte is able to stay home with Alyse & Alex now, which is more of a blessing than we ever dared dream.

Just to ward off any future questions, yes we are hoping for a boy this time around, but obviously will not in any way be disappointed if we are blessed with another little girl.


I'll keep you updated here.


Pregnant with baby number three.




Pregnant with Alexa.




Pregnant with Alyse.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Wickland said...

I am so glad you called me last night Charlotte! You know you would have been in trouble if I read it here first! Congratulations, you guys!

Silverthornes said...

I am so happy for you guys! I love the picture progression. I am all about those. NEAT! We will be hoping for a Allen boy to come but my bro. with 3 girls! That would be wonderful too. You better keep us updated! I just can't express how shocked Bryan and I are. That was definitely the last thing on my mind when I talked to you yesterday. HAPPY HAPPY! Our little ones will be close in age once again. This is going to be too much cuteness! I just can't even imagine having Christmas next year with 7 grandkids on this side!

Amy Butler said...

Insane! I dig those pictures. It's neat that you remembered to take a picture each time. Kudos.

Anonymous said...

Holy Toledo! You beat me with this one, Charlotte! I'm thrilled for y'all.
Love,
Mandy Andrews