Sunday, June 10, 2007

Alex's First Video!

After being peppered by several requests to show Alexa in video form, especially after a particularly nasty one that took on the form of a veiled threat, I decided to lazily compile this montage of Alex at 4 days old.

At the first, I tell Alexa that she is so pretty; immediately the clip cuts and Alyse may be heard mumbling in the background to which I reply, "Not you, Alyse." Just for clarification's sake, this was not a response to the "so pretty comment," but rather something entirely different.

1 comment:

Amy Butler said...

That "not you Alyse" really reminded me of "Get that cat outta the way!" I'm glad you weren't meaning it the way it sounded.

I really enjoyed this video-- particularly because of her eyes! They are so precious. Thanks for posting this, but don't think I've forgotten about your promise to post an Alyse video.