Sunday, December 24, 2006

Two Videos...



After Alyse took her first steps independently on December 13, a few days after her 10-month birthday, we've scarcely had the opportunity to catch her in the act, so fascinated is she with the video camera. Here she is on Christmas Eve eve showing off just a little bit




Alyse plays with a learning toy given to her by her Uncle Charles and Aunt Rachel the night before. At 10 1/2 months old, she displays the depth of her operational cognitive abilities.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Man, cute stuff. Clearly Alyse found the Rudolph DVD menu inspiring.

Amy Butler said...

As I told you, Jack laughed really hard the first couple of times I showed him the second video. I showed him a couple of times today and he didn't laugh as hard, but he always cracks up at the very last little bit where Alyse makes that little squeal. I'm looking forward to getting my camera back so I can video his response.