Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Mas Grande



Here is Charlotte 21 weeks along and only 19 (or so) more to go. The doctor told us that at about 18-19 weeks she may start to feel the baby move. It wasn't until the 20th week that she suddenly felt a little bump one night after I had routinely put my hand on her belly. A few days later, I was absolutely shocked to feel a little jolt myself. In fact, two nights ago, the baby was notably active—Charlotte placed my hand on the top of her stomach and I got a BIG kick. It continues to amaze me.

4 comments:

jasien said...

Baby, we're gonna get along just fine. I'll be the one passing you fivers when your pops ain't lookin'.

DREW! said...

Don't worry, I'm going to teach my baby to take fivers from you when you're not looking.

Jason said...

Jasien's baby will be asking for fivers from all of us one day. Because he'll be saving his twenty for a new pair of Elmo sandals.....

Ah, sweet memories...

Amy Butler said...

Impressive belly, Charlotte!

Grow, baby Allen, grow.